Sunday, June 7, 2009
MEMBERSHIP & FEES POLICIES
My Aikido does not believe in binding its students to signed financial contracts. We believe in verbal agreements based on trust and honesty. Our part of the agreement is to offer you Aikido instruction of high quality. Your part of the agreement is to take part in the training and to pay your membership fees promptly when due without being asked.
One-Time Registration Fee:
1. RM 50 per person or family.
2. No contract required.
3. One time only. Returnee’s do not pay this fee ever again.
Monthly / Quarterly Membership Fees:
There is no discount for missed classes. If health concerns or other issues keep a member from attending classes for a prolonged period, a special leave-of-absence may be arranged, if needed. Please talk with an instructor or a deshi, who will bring the matter to the attention of Sensei, in confidence.
1. Fees are due on the 5th of the month.
2. My Aikido does not accept credit cards and cheques. Payment can be made via cash, online or personal checks.
3. Online payments must be notified to My Aikido and bank in slip to be retained as proof of payment.
Fees for Visitors and Guests:
Visitors from affiliated dojos may train at My Aikido at a fee of RM10 per session.
For those people who need financial assistance, we offer help through our Scholarship Program. Ask an instructor or a deshi for a confidential application.
(Single or family)
RM 60/month (1 session per week)
RM 70/month (2 sessions per week)
RM100/month (unlimited sessions)
Quarterly (every 3 months)
RM150 (1 session per week)
RM180 (2 sessions per week)
RM250 (unlimited sessions)
Junior (5-17 years)
RM 50/month (1 time training a week)