One-Time Registration Fee:
1. RM 50 per person or family.
2. No contract required.
3. One time only. Returnee’s do not pay this fee ever again.
Monthly / Quarterly Membership Fees:
There is no discount for missed classes. If health concerns or other issues keep a member from attending classes for a prolonged period, a special leave-of-absence may be arranged, if needed. Please talk with an instructor or the management, who will bring the matter to the attention of Sensei or Dojo Cho, in confidence.
1. Fees are due on the 7th of the month.
2. My Aikido does not accept credit cards. Payment can be made via cash, online or personal cheque.
3. Online payments must be notified to My Aikido and bank in slip to be retained as proof of payment.
Fees for Visitors and Guests:
Visitors from affiliated dojos or other Aikido organisation may train at My Aikido at a fee of RM20 per session.
For those members who need financial assistance, we offer help through our Scholarship Program. Ask an instructor or the management for a confidential application.
RM50 (Single or family)
RM 70/month (2 sessions per week)
RM100/month (unlimited sessions)
Quarterly (every 3 months)
RM180 (2 sessions per week)
RM250 (unlimited sessions)
Junior (5-17 years)
RM 50/month (1 time training a week)